– analyze development, including motor, affective, sensory, language, and cognitive
– determine developmental levels and assess emotional and developmental delays/disorders
– organize and run social groups
The Professional Course also provides:
– guidance in assessing, diagnosing, and treating children with autism and developmental delays (including delays related to communicating, sensory processing, and behavior).
– assessment with emphasis on constitutional and maturational patterns, developmental delays, sensory processing systems, and family patterns.
– diagnosis and how to determine the emotional range and constitutional variations.
– treatment strategies relative to Greenspan Floortime best practices, including creating and organizing Floortime social groups, and how to handle anxiety, depression, and aggression.
– coaching video examples of parents and clinicans using The Greenspan Floortime Approach, featuring commentary by Dr. Stanley Greenspan.
For evidence-based research that supports The Greenspan Floortime Approach, click here
The course is available to stream 24/7 for 90 days from the date of purchase. You can watch and re-watch the videos at your own pace on your computer or mobile device.
If you are taking the Professional Course for CEUs, you will need to take and pass the Mastery Test. You will get two (2) attempts to take the mastery test when you register for the course.
Each participant must purchase the course individually, and use their own username/password when logging in. The Greenspan Floortime Approach does not allow username/password sharing. Any participant found to be sharing log-in information will be locked out of their course, and forfeits their right to a refund.