What is The Greenspan Floortime Approach®?
Here is the original program, the only one created by Dr. Stanley Greenspan.
Greenspan Floortime has proven highly effective for children on the autism spectrum and those with developmental delays. With it, you can help your child’s improve communication and relationships. You can gain insight and understanding into how children progress and grow into their best selves.You can learn directly from Dr. Greenspan and see how he helped 1000s of children.
The Greenspan Floortime Approach® Training and Certification Program offers you Dr. Greenspan’s original, evidence-based treatment for children with autism and developmental delays. We share Dr. Greenspan’s practices–his principles and nuances–through his lectures, videos, audios, a manual and with instruction from Jake Greenspan and Tim Bleecker of The Floortime Center.
NEW at The Greenspan Floortime Approach
Dr. Greenspan determined that it was our emotional health and relationships that drive our behavior, thinking and communication. Because so many professionals focus on surface behaviors and symptoms, never addressing the core components of a child’s emotional and cognitive health, he wanted to make his work available for all children.
Our NEW Interactive Certification Program
The Greenspan Floortime Approach® understands that Speech and Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Educators and Mental Health Professionals all operate in different environments and have different challenges when integrating Greenspan Floortime into their work.
Dr. Greenspan’s Story
- Study Conclusion: Use Floortime for Early Autism Intervention
- Floortime improves physical education learning in children with autism
- How Floortime Works: A Parent Review of Engaging Autism
- Emotional Engagement of Children with Autism
- Sensory Sensitivities and Autism
- Parent Guide to Autism Therapy Research on Greenspan Floortime
- Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Research
- ASD Children pretend play
- Your child’s Autism Diagnosis is dynamic
- New Content for Autism Awareness Month