The Professional Course
The Professional Course is a comprehensive, 11-hour tutorial featuring Dr. Greenspan’s lectures and coaching examples. It will guide you through Floortime’s methods and philosophies, and show you how to successfully work with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental challenges.
The Professional Course offers:
- Guidance in diagnosing, and treating children with autism and developmental delays, including difficulties with communicating and relating, sensory processing, and challenging behaviors.
- A unique approach to assessments, with an emphasis on constitutional and maturational patterns, developmental delays, sensory processing systems, and family patterns.
- A diagnostic approach that considers the emotional range and constitutional variations in children, and the stages of development.
- Assistance with analyzing development, including motor, affective, sensory, language, and cognitive, and sense of self.
- Treatment strategies including how to create and organize Floortime social groups; how to understand and treat anxiety, depression, and aggression; and how to overcome challenging behaviors.
- Coaching examples with children on the autism spectrum by Dr. Stanley Greenspan.
- An 11-hour course, available 24/7 with on-demand videos to view at your own pace.
- A certificate of mastery upon passing the test.
- A certificate of attendance upon completing the course assessment.
- 1.1 ASHA CEUs, if desired, upon passing the Mastery Test
- Evidence-based Research that supports The Greenspan Floortime Approach (click here)
Click to Register. If you are taking the course as a pre-requisite to Greenspan Floortime Certification, or to earn CEUs, you must pass the Mastery Test.
Learn More. Stay Current.
Explore Useful Floortime Topics Sign up for our Newsletter, The Floor Times. Previous Newsletters are available to read on the 'Resources' page under 'Floortime Thoughts.'
Discover Your Child’s Learning Style Sign up here to receive your FREE Guide to how your child learns. The Guide includes a short assessment tool for your child's learning style. Sign Up
Listen to Dr. Greenspan Listen to short audio clips from Dr. Greenspan about Autism and other topics on child development, such as behavior, diagnosis and interventions. Go to Advice