Greenspan Floortime for Parents
Step 1: Take the Free Parent Course for a one-hour overview of Greenspan Floortime.
Step 2: Fill out the Free Greenspan Assessment to discover your child’s regulatory and sensory profile.
Step 3: Use The Floortime Manual – Online and/or Print – to learn Greenspan Floortime.
FACT: Greenspan Floortime is not one-size fits all. A child’s developmental profile shapes the sessions. Each one is as unique as the child. So you need to know if a child is sensitive, sensory seeking, or under-reactive/passive. You need to know what type of play the chld engages with–sensory, object, symbolic or some of each. That’s why we recommend the Assessment and The Floortime Manual-Print: you will be able to understand your child’s unique profile.
The online Manual gives you step by step instructions for doing Greenspan Floortime. For information on both manualsClick Here.
- Emotional Engagement of Children with Autism
- Sensory Sensitivities and Autism
- Parent Guide to Autism Therapy Research on Greenspan Floortime
- Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Research
- ASD Children pretend play
- Your child’s Autism Diagnosis is dynamic
- New Content for Autism Awareness Month
- Our Emotional World
- Individual Processing Differences
- When following the child’s lead doesn’t lead to engagement
- The Science of Greenspan Floortime
- What is Greenspan Floortime?
- How do I track and document a child’s short-term goals in Floortime?
- Questions about Floortime
Learn More. Stay Current.
Explore Useful Floortime Topics Sign up for our Newsletter, The Floor Times. Previous Newsletters are available to read on the 'Resources' page under 'Floortime Thoughts.'
Discover Your Child’s Learning Style Sign up here to receive your FREE Guide to how your child learns. The Guide includes a short assessment tool for your child's learning style. Sign Up
Listen to Dr. Greenspan Listen to short audio clips from Dr. Greenspan about Autism and other topics on child development, such as behavior, diagnosis and interventions. Go to Advice